SSS: Episode Three SSS: Episode Three

it was ok........ i guess

it was alright but not what i was really expacting

Batman (Animutated) Batman (Animutated)

This is nufin to do wit this flash

i av already written a review on the ultamate showdown and i need to ask you sumthing, about the music k, i am making a game and i was wondering if the background music could be the ultamate showdown? pleaze reply because i am waiting for your reply k!

Sing Along (Sing A Song) Sing Along (Sing A Song)

I Like Your Music Man

Sound was great, lyrics great, EVERYTHING WAS GREAT. Looking forard to your next song ill make a review on that one too! and is ther anywhere where i can download just the song to put on my ipod plz tell me.

3D NET BLAZER W/SOUND 3D NET BLAZER W/SOUND

I diddnt like it

not good, and i am a major fan of b-ball

Crunk As Hell Crunk As Hell

Alright but come on man 'BORED'

it was jut that same few bars repeated over and over
everything is timed well though and yeh it would be a really cool chorus for a non repeated song.

Bleek989 responds:

yea umm thx i guess

drama entrance drama entrance

i liked it

It was amazig ur best peece
and MaestroSorrow the songs baet is almost the same as lil jhon and the eastside boys - thow it up
just letting u no

Ur Boi, Trice-C

cante responds:

thanks for support ooh u got music too gotta check that out i have to go for about an hr though i promise though ill come back and see ur stuff

Grey (Version 2) Remastered Grey (Version 2) Remastered

Amazing...really

I dont care if this doesnt fit in completly with punk, its still one of the best pieces of music on this site,the acoustic guitar and voice gives such a n incredble sound, i admit i have tryed myself and publishd it on this site but it comes nowhere near your stuff, i've got alot of respect for you dude. So im on my knees when i ask if you could give me some pointers on what recording equipment you used to make this and maybe even give me a shout on how to improve mine, loved the music man, get an EP out soon or something.